Pavilion and Gazebo Rentals
Member price – $45.00 per person, aged pensioner and children.
Non-member price – $50.00
- Entry into racetrack
- Reserved seating in the decorated pavilion with carpeted floor
- Music between races
- TV showing all races
- Situated at the winning post
- Six (6) course finger food – sample menu below –
- Coconut Crumbed King Prawns /w Fresh Mango Dressing
- Home Style Zucchini Corn Cakes topped /w Sour Cream & sliced Smoked Salmon
- Crumbed Chicken Sliders /w Basil Pesto & Rocket and caramelised beetroot relish
- Smoked Salmon Baguette spread /w zesty Dill Cream Cheese & finely sliced Spanish Onion topped /w curls of Smoked Salmon and a spring of dill
- Crispy Salt & Pepper Squid served in Bamboo Cones /w Citrus Tartare Sauce
- Char Grilled Vegetable Frittata topped /w Sour Cream & Vine Ripened Cherry Tomato.
- Asian inspired Prawn Cakes /w Cucumber Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce.
- Mini Satay & Coriander Chicken Skewers.
- Wild Mushroom & White Wine Arancini /w Aioli
- Mixed Japanese Nori Rolls /w Asian Dipping Sauce.
- Panko crumbed whiting fillets w/ fries and garnish salad, bamboo boats
Once you enter the Pavilion you are wrist banded and ushered to your seat – the wrist band guarantees your seat for the day. Seating is tables of ten, with white linen table cloths.
The Pavilion is very comfortable, decorated to “the nines”, with a timber floor, bar area, music and bookmaker. All situated right on the finishing post, with a full view around the track. There are also 2 wide-screen TVs to watch all races live from in the Pavilion.
Gazebos are situated on top of the Hill with a sweeping view of the finish straight.
Cost – $165.00
Includes 3 x 3 gazebo, table and 10 Chairs.
Choice of 16 x gazebos situated on top of hill or 10 x gazebos close to running rail with cement flooring.
Entry is not included – entry paid at gate.
For all bookings, phone Marg on 0429 967 823.